Urban Air Adventure Park at 14902 Preston Road in Dallas is clean, bright, and equipped with tons of fun for kids of all ages. Our six year-old girl and nine year-old boy absolutely loved every minute. We purchased the Deluxe attraction package ($19.99 plus tax) for both children packed with enough time and activities to fill an afternoon. The Deluxe package includes dodgeball, warrior course, tubes playground, trapeze, and trampolines up to 1.5 hours.
Here’s what you’ll find inside Urban Air Adventure Park:
- Ropes Course
- Climbing Walls
- Pro Zone
- Warrior Course
- Tubes Playground
Other amenities include:
- Open picnic table and some benches throughout
- Massage chairs for a fee by the trampolines
- Private birthday rooms
There is also a handicap accessible ramp and an elevator to access the second floor of the facility.
Our kids’ favorites included the Warrior Obstacle Course, with lanes designated by level of difficulty and recommended height, and the dodgeball arena.
- Safety: one entrance and exit makes it easier to track your kids while they play
- Easy check-in kiosks allow you to fill out a waiver and purchase a package. Attendants at the front desk also take payment as well as sell Urban Air socks.
- Attendants: we frequently visit other Urban Air locations and one obvious difference at this location is the presence of attendees. There is at least one assigned to every attraction and most of them were extremely friendly and attentive, ensuring kids weren’t rushing other children or creating a bottleneck on any of the playgrounds, especially the Warrior Course.
- Restrooms: the restrooms were very clean to my surprise. This one tops my list because some open play venues neglect their bathrooms, a huge oversight, especially when families are your target demo. Clean bathrooms are often a clue into how well you value your customer and a hint of how well you take care of the rest of the areas we can’t see (like the kitchen).
Parent Tip: Urban Air Adventure Park requires patrons to wear their socks. These socks have a sticky bottom and must be worn on the equipment so parents, be sure to hold onto them. Give them a wash and throw them into your bag or car for future visits.
14902 Preston Rd #1100
Dallas, TX 75254
Normal business hours:
Monday-Thursday: 3PM to 8PM
Friday: 3PM to 11PM
Saturday: 10AM to 11PM
Sunday: 12PM to 8PM