Plano has raised the bar again with Legacy West, an explosion of dining options for any palette, including my family’s favorites, Shake Shake and Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House.
On Friday, June 2 through Sunday, June 4, enjoy everything from a live band to tasty treats in celebration of their grand opening. Legacy Hall, the 55,000 square foot food hall, will host free food and drink samples plus discounts from nearby stores. Legacy West includes restaurants Bistro 31, Del Frisco’s Double Eagle Steak House, Earls Kitchen + Bar, Fogo de Chao, Haywire, Mesero, Shake Shack, Starbucks Reserve, Taverna, True Food Kitchen, and Toulouse. Their retailer list is just as impressive with some hosting in-store events and promotions throughout the weekend. Bonobos, Coach, Fabletics, Filson, Johnny Was, Peter Millar, Pockets Menswear, Suitsupply, Tesla, Tommy Bahama, TUMI, and West Elm are some of the stores you can patron. Not all stores are open so see this full list for dates.
Free concert schedule:
- Friday, June 2 at 7:30pm: Jordan Kahn Music Company
- Saturday, June 3: Emerald City Band at 2pm and Party on the Moon Band at 7:30pm
- Sunday, June 4 at 2pm: Taylor Pace Band
Grand opening weekend hours:
- Friday, June 2 5pm-9:30pm
- Saturday, June 3 12pm-9:30pm
- Sunday, June 4 12pm-5pm
- Garage and street parking available.